Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"'Nita from Grafton, VA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:57:26 -0700
  From: Susan S. Hays

  <<  In Louisiana, you not only have close to $100 to install a second line, you also pay a monthly fee of around $32 so it is not cheap  >>

  OUCH!   In our area (Hampton Roads, Virginia) you can get your phone through the cable company.  The second line only runs $5.00 a month!

  Anita Faulkner

"Be like the bird in flight..... pausing a while on boughs too slight,
  feels them give way beneath her, yet sings knowing yet,
  that she has wings."     --  Victor Hugo

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml