Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 01:12:47 -0700
David,

I like Zone Alarm and use it but don't get their AV software. That's not
their speciality. They are probably just marketing it under their name.

Get Avast, Home Edition and you'll be very happy. It will work fine with
Norton AV, however Norton won't behave because it has always had problems
like slowing down systems plus it causes many conflicts with other
software. Avast won't cause conflicts or slow down your computer and best
of all its free!!!  Another nice feature is its ability to be fully
automated. That means that you will get your virus updates without having
to do anything.They're downloaded and installed automatically.

Get avast here: http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html

J. Dent