Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2007 02:41:18 -0500
Hi Mike,

The compacting applies to all folders,so I suspect that you have a lot
of messages
in your Inbox and Sent box.Also if you use a spamblocker program of some
sort in
Outlook Express,this spam folder could be full as well,depending on your
settings.
The compacting frequency usually corresponds with the file size of the
folders
(number of emails).
Transfer some out of your Inbox to a folder in My Documents for example.

Peter Ekkerman.