Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:10:11 -0700
Mary,

The registry contains all of your computer's critical settings. A critical
file was corrupted so your computer could not start properly until it was
repaired. Since you did what the message said to do it was fixed and now
everything is now hunky-dory (A technical term - laugh).

So the "What" was a computer software problem and the "Why" was the
computer's prerogative.

Good luck with your "puting"

J. Dent

At 10:17 PM 8/26/2004, you wrote:
>Last night when I shut down my computer everything was fine.  This morning
>when I turned it on, I got as far as the black screen with the various start
>up options...ie "safe mode" and others.  There was a message that Windows
>had detected a corrupt file in the registry, and that I should run "reged"
>(I think that is what it said), from the c prompt.  I did this and was told
>the registry had been restore to a previous version and now all is well.
>Any ideas what happened and why?
>
>I am running Windows 98SE, with NAV, and run SpyBot S&D regularly.
>
>Everything seems back to normal.
>Thanks any and all.
>Mary Cameron
>Henning, MN
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>