Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:45:02 -0500
>> Hi Folks:
>
>A friend of mine is using Netscape v4.5 and is encountering a
strange
>problem.
>When he begins to type an email address in the mail header, as
soon as
>he begins typing,
>the "to" address in, his ISP address appears in red followed by
<no
>match found> also in red type.

Hi,
   A couple of questions.  Does it go away when he continues
typing?  Does it occur when he is typing an address from his
address book, except that it gives the correct address?  If the
answer is yes, it sounds like a variation on Netscape Navigators
autocomplete.  My guess is that when your friend starts typing
an address, Netscape scans the address book for the address, and
then when it doesn't find it, defaults to your friends ISP and
gives the no match found.  I have used an email program (I think
Outlook express) that does just this.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: