Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 08:42:03 -0400
Mark,

You are partially correct.  MS Word 95 and 97 both will print a selection
with no problems.  MS Word 98 is a MacIntosh product.

Netscape and Wordpad do not allow printing of a selection even though it is
listed on the print dialog.  So it is not a problem with your system but a
problem with the design of the program.

Why is there an option that doesn't work?  You will have to ask the
programmer's who designed the application.  As I said before, the options
which appear in =any= dialog box -- and what they can or can not do -- are
controlled by the program's developer.  This is why each program may
function differently (as in the case of WordPad and Word).

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====