Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
At Neethling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:16:46 +0200
Hi Paul

It all depends on how you set up Netscape when you started. On my PC
(Win 2K) the stuff you're looking for is stored in the folder:
C:\Program Files\Netscape\Users\....

At Neethling

Cape Town

--

QOTW: Doing a good job is like wetting your pants in a dark
       suit... it gives you a warm feeling but nobody notices.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml