Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:06:45 -0500
olushola's post:--

<<<< Oh I see I was not clear. I don't want to play an "attached" WAV file, I want to play a WAV file to notify me that I have mail from a specific person.>>>

sorry,(1) but it is not clear from your post whether you want to play a wave file "specifically created by you" or choose and play from a list of wav.files built into the o/s.

(2) again sorry, but do you want to play this ONLY when you get a mail from one
"specifc person" or whenever you get an e-mail.

(3)"specific wav. file":--in this case you have to first create the file and save it in your HDD.

(4)playing the file:--- (assuming your o/s is win xp) go to control panel/sounds,speech,audio devices/change the sound scheme.  here in the heading
"pogram events" scroll down to "new mail notification". hereagain you will get a number of options, open prog.,print prog.,prog.error.....etc.

select the option you want and,(if you want to play the "specific file" created by you) click on the "browse" tab/navigate to the file created by you/ highlight this/click apply. and ok your way out. you can also save this scheme if you want. if you simply want to play any of windows built in sounds you have the option also. you can also preview the sound by clicking the small "arrow" in the "change the sound scheme window"

if you want to play the sound ONLY for mails from a specific person I am sorry I do not know if this can be done but some other members may post or a registry tweak should be possible.

HTH and good luck----Venkat

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!