Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stephen R Stanfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:44:29 -0500
 i had NAV and my A & D drives were suddenly not recognized. after
purchasing both new with the same results, i deleted NAV and both began to
work properly. i now use EZ Armor from Computer Associates with no problems.

stephen r stanfield

-------Original Message-------

From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list

Date: 10/07/04 01:40:58

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Avast & Norton

> 2] When NAV expires it will clog and slow down your computer like it

has

> done so far. Remove it!

This has not been my experience at all.  It has never clogged my

computer and it does not slow it down one bit.  (McAfee did that really

bad, though.)  It's been the very best antivirus program I've ever had,

bar none.  I don't mean to be contentious, I just don't think it's right

that only one negative opinion should be posted when some people feel

just the opposite.  It's not fair to the readers who have no experience

with the product.

Carol Hanson

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations

              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.

           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal