Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:55:08 -0400
Hello Jack,

Don't bother with the sponsored links - they lead to advertised software
which may- but usually does not- solve your problem.
I got some results from a search  http://tinyurl.com/5wn3a3
then got onto this
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Error-signature-BCCode-t173717.html

To be honest,I'm not that loose on deciphering minidump files
but from the looks of it I would think you may have some incompatible
drivers.
Did you download something just prior to this happening?
Maybe other members or the moderators of this list (PCSoft) may know more.
If not try the GeeksToGo forum,they seem to deal with this fairly often.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] outlook express shutdown
From: Jack Zeigler <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 16-Jun-2008 8:57:01 PM

I have isolated my inbox and unticked the advance box getting this error
signature:
  error signature bccode:100000d1 bcp1:fe35f000 bcp:00000002 bcp3:00000000
bcp4:f3c1180 osver:5_1_2600 sp:2.0 product:256_1

There were no results in the google search, but there were sponsored
site with non microsoft "fixes". Would you suggest one of these products
or something else??
  My browser is IE 7
  Thanks in advance for any help.
Jack