Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"mike.mcguinness" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:15:51 -0400
What version of Windows are you using?  If it is XP, you may have
inadvertently activated the shutdown command - from Microsoft Help:
"
To turn off predefined reasons

  1.. Open Registry Editor.
   Caution

    a.. Incorrectly editing the registry may severely damage your system.
Before making changes to the registry, you should back up any valued data on
the computer. You can also use the Last Known Good Configuration start-up
option if you encounter problems after you have manually applied the
changes.
  2.. In Registry Editor, navigate to the following registry key:
  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Reliability

  3.. Click Edit, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
  4.. In the text box that appears, type ShutdownIgnorePredefinedReasons,
and then press Enter.
  5.. Double-click the ShutdownIgnorePredefinedReasons registry key you just
created, and then change Value Data to 1.
  6.. Click OK, and then close Registry Editor.
 Notes

  a.. To open Registry Editor, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and
then click OK.
Also, it is possible one of your RAM chips may not be seated properly or is
bad - open your case and check the RAM chips, reseat them if necessary - it
is possible you have a bad motherboard or power supply, I have seen this
type of activity in the field match your description.