Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 01:17:17 -0500
Script Sentry is a security app that protects your computer from malicious
scripts it can be downloaded from Jason Lavine's website at:
http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/  my suggestion would be to download and
reinstall it.

William Pike

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Paul Ronn
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 11:49 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Scriptsentry missing

Hello
When I try to open a Word document attachment directly from my browser
(Netscape 7.0) I get an error message stating the document cannot be
opened because Scriptsentry.exe cannot be found. If I save the
attachment to a file and then use Word, the document opens fine. Is
there anyway I can retreive this file either by downloading a copy or
finding it in my computer even if "Find" can't find it? I'm using
Windows 98 which came loaded so I don't have a copy of Windows.
Thanks
Paul Ronn