Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Neil King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 05:50:22 -0500
I have Windows XP Pro and have recently come across a problem when trying to select multiple Folders or Files within Explorer or Outlook i.e.  One should be able to highlight an item and then holding down "Shift" select another item and all items between will be selected, similarly one should be able to select random items by holding down "Ctrl". This facility has stopped working and I can't think what might have caused this to occur. I don't have any other issues, system is up to date with all fixes, virus definitions etc. Because most of the updates are automatic I can't say what change may have caused this problem. Anyone know of a solution?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml