Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lewis M Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:11:26 -0800
David,

I have used Spybot and it did find a lot of junk I didn't know I had. I
have also used my  AVG Anti Virus and found nothing.

I need to find out where IE stores the addresses and delete it.

Do you or anyone know where they are stored?

Lew
*****************
Date:    Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:25:41 -0800
From:    David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: IE Address

  This is one of the approaches taken by some of the nasty "AdWare"
that's
out there.  Odds are good that either Ad-Aware or Spybot
Search-and-Destroy
will clean it up (and probably catch other stuff you just haven't noticed
yet).

David Gillett

On 22 Jan 2004 at 20:01, Lewis M Russakov wrote:

> Seems like some off shore gambling web site has taken over my Internet
> Explorer Address bar.
>
> Everytime I try to go online, instead of opening to my opening page, IE
> attempts to connect to this other site.
>
> I have gone into IE tools/Internet options/Home Page and change the
> address to my regular opening page. It switches back to the gambling
site
> address the next time I use IE. Can not figure out how to get ride of
> this address. Do not know where IE stores such addresses.
>
> Can anyone help me? I am running Win ME.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lew Russakov

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml