Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 06:57:55 -0600
At 10:19 PM 3/2/98 -0800, you wrote:

>I  transferred a program from C drive to D drive,  I removed the program
>from the C to the D drive all went well, next I updated the shortcuts to
>reflect the D drive.  However when I attempted to open the shortcut I got an
>error message saying certain files were missing.  Is there surefire way to
>transfer everything at once?

The only sure-fire way is to uninstall the program and install it on the
new drive.  I've tried similar things and even just renaming the directory
a program is in will cause these problems.   There are initialization files
and registry entries that still point to the old location of the program.
It is unlikely you can find them all without re-installing.