Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurie Lusinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 20:13:11 -0500
Hello, all!

The last few times that I have tried to view items on E-Bay, after about three clicks I get a message that "Internet Explorer has encountered an error and needs to close" and then asks if I want to report the error.  I first suspected spyware and checked the update list on Spybot Search and Destroy and found no newer updates.  I just found an adware program yesterday when I scanned with AVAST!  I moved the file to the chest and rebooted with System Restore disabled.  The adware was:  Win32:Adware-gen.  Has anyone had a similar experience and what would you suggest to fix the problem?  I don't use E-Bay very often, but it seems that this is the only website that is affected (so far as I can tell).  I've always used Spybot Search and Destroy, but Spyware Doctor was recommended to me.  I tried it without uninstalling Spybot and it seemed that they were working against each other.  I uninstalled Spyware Doctor.  Any suggestions with what I did wrong and can other programs be used at the same time as Spybot?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Laurie Lusinski
                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml