Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:43:10 -0500
I've responded in PCSOFT because I don't believe this is a proper topic for
the PC-MS list where it was originally posted.

When it does not work correctly, is this within an existing block of text
which is formatted correctly, or possibly at the end of a block of text?
What I'm thinking is that this goes back to a discussion we had here some
time ago about "reveal codes in WordPerfect" and how one could not see
formatting information directly in Word.  Formatting information is kept in
the paragraph markers and the problem you are seeing can be caused by
paragraph markers being left over from old text that was not formatted as
an outline or whatever.  You can fix this sometimes by selecting some of
the text that is formatted correctly and the text that is not, then click
on the bullets toolbar button to turn off bullets and then click on the
button again to turn bullets back on.  This should fix the problem if it is
caused by what I think it is.