Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:33:44 -0600
Thanks ... I never knew that option was there.  Unfortunately, the
"mini-help" does not tell me much about what kind of invalid dates it finds
and what it will do with them other than in vague terms.  I ran this on my
hard disk at work and it found one file with a "date in the future".  I
looked at the file in Explorer and the date was "12/31/98" and the time was
3:11PM.  Since it is now the morning of 3/24/98, this is obviously wrong.
The mini-help tells me that the date will be changed to today or to a
"valid date nearest to that in the range" (whatever that means).  First, I
tried looking at the properties of the file to check the full date ...
Explorer and Windows locked up tight ... not even Ctrl-Alt-Del would work.
I ran Scandisk again and when it again found the bad file, I told it to
correct it.  It changed the date all right, but left the time still in the
future.  I again tried to look at the properties and again Explorer and
Windows locked up tight.  I'll wait until this afternoon when the time is
in the past and try looking at it again.  Looks like yet another
half-implemented utility ... The way I did it worked with no problems.