Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:18:43 -0400
Hi Edith,

You have been infected with the a virus, it is a new virus spreading
around the internet called the "LoveSAN" or "MSBlaster," virus, this
virus is actually a worm that does not use e-mail to send itself. Rather
it independently searches the internet for unprotected computers to
infect.

Some computers running Windows XP end up in a continual cycle of
rebooting every few minutes.

What should you do? First, download the latest update from your
antivirus program, and run a complete scan of your system. Second, you
must download a Microsoft patch in order to be protected from future
infections.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/8/b/98bcfad8-afbc-458f-aaee-b7a
52a983f01/WindowsXP-KB823980-x86-ENU.exe

Since you already know that you have been infected by the Blaster worm,
you can download a removal tool at http://securityresponse.symantec.com
to clean the infection. Be sure you read the directions on the website
before you run the tool, then download the Microsoft patch to prevent
future infections.

If the links in this e-mail don't work for you, you can access them at:
http://www.asktcl.com/wmsj/#070

Elizabeth Boston