Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:23:12 -0500
I have Outlook XP with Office XP Pro running on XP Pro SP1.  Until this morning the send/receive function worked just fine.  Now whether trying to send or reply or just get e-mail, when I click on send/receive I get this error message "Operation failed" with a yellow exclamation point.  There is no other information in the error message.  I turned Outlook off and on and still had the same error message.

I went to tools/accounts and checked the e-mail settings, which had not changed.  I ran the test settings function and everything worked fine.  I did receive the test e-mail, but had to go to the ISP's online e-mail web site to get it.  I then did help/repair-detect, which ran but did not give me any feedback.  After that I still got the same error message.

Outlook XP worked fine when I shut down last night, and I didn't do anything to the computer this morning except boot up.  First thing I do is get my e-mail, and that's when I got that message.  I hate to uninstall Office XP Pro and start over since there were a million Mb of updates that I don't want to do again.  Any ideas?