Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rejoice ! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:12:06 -0500
You can do two things.  First it sounds like in the mail rules you checked,
"Do not download from the server'.  Change each of the rules to use,
"Delete from the server", and you'll stop getting the reminder.  The other
thing you could do is check your list of mail on the server by going to
www.mailstart.com  , enter your e-mail address and password and you can
delete anything you don't want to download.

God's Blessings
Linda Aldridge

Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express question.

Good day all,

Is there any way to configure Outlook Express 5 to download just e-mail
subject headers first, and then allow me the choice of which messages to
download?

My dial-up connection is slow, and some people just don't seem to grasp the
idea of sending a link to a file, rather than the file itself. Using rules,
I've tried limiting the size of acceptable incoming mail. But then I get a
message to the effect that there are some messages still waiting to
download. If I don't download them, I get the message again every time
Outlook Express checks for new mail. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

(If it matters, I'm running IE 5.01 on win95b)

Alan Thompson

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions