Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:45:41 -0400
Hi Ray,

Yes!  The AVG anti-virus program has a free version.  It's a full version,
the only difference between the free and paid versions is that you can't
program the free version.

AVG anti-virus program is found at www.grisoft.com where you can download it
to your computer.

I've used it for a couple of years and it's totally awesome!  They do
automatic upgrades when they're available... you don't have to do a thing.
I've found it to be better than Norton.

Hope this helps,
April Morningstar

>From: Ray Whitmoyer <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCSOFT] Free anti virus
>Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:52:03 -0400

>Does anyone know if there is still free anti virus programs outhere?
>
>Ray Whitmoyer - The Repair Center
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

Check out my website! http://www.freeyourmind.mybravenet.com Music! Games!
Horoscopes! Sexual I.D.! Herbal Remedies! More!

                       http://freepctech.com/rode