Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:13:06 -0400
Christine Wakeham's post (clipped)

<<<< To summarise therefore, I would like to be able to turn my computer on and have it go on line and open OE, without my having to do anything else!>>>

Hi,

(1) to go online the moment winxp loads:-

to some extent this depends on (a)your internet service provider (b)internet explorer as your web browser (c)a "home page" set in (b)

assuming all three above are ok

open internet explorer/click on tools/click on internet options/ click on connections/and click "dial whenever a network connection is not present". this will put a dot in the small circle. now close your browser.

(2) to start outlook express at startup:-

(a)click start/click all programs/click accessories{at the very top}/click system tools/click schedule tasks.

(B)in the resulting window double click "add a schedule task"

(c)you will get a window listing various applications. scroll down to internet explorer and click on that.

(d)you will get another window asking daily/monthly/weekly etc. choose "when I log on" and click on that.

(e)now it will ask you for adminstrator password and reconfirmation (if you have set one when setting up winxp pro). enter that pass word.

(f) you will find internet explorer added to schedule task window with various parameters listed.

(g)follow all the above steps again to add outlook express to sheduled tasks.
you will find this also has been listed in the scheduled task window.

close all browsers/ok your way out wherever you need to/shutdown the computer/restart.

at startup you should find outlook express window/internet explorer dialing and establishing a connection/and your home page showing up.

there is a way to establish internet connection via outlook express itself, and also without invoking internet explorer but hope the above is what you want.

HTH and good luck---Venkat