Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"R. A. Foster" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:23:03 -0700
Dan you'll need to do the following:

On the computer receiving transferred files, open Outlook Express, go to Tools,  Options, click Maintenance tab, cllick the Store Folder box.  DO NOT CHANGE LOCATION.  Copy location to Notepad, save file as OE LOCATION.
It should look like this:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{xxxxxxxxxxxxxx}\Microsoft\Outlook Express

The x's after Identities (in brackets) is the location where you have to transfer your .dbx files.  You can use Windows Explorer to do this.  Once the transfer is made, open up Outlook Expres, and your old emails should now be visible in the the new location.

Do not destroy .dbx files until you have successfully transferred them.

Good luck,

macfoster

Date:    Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:18:44 -0400
From:    Dan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Recovering Outlook Express Folders

In preparation for reinstalling my Windows 98SE, I had moved the All Users,
Application Data, Desktop, Favorites, Local Settings, SendTo and Start Menu
subfolders to a new Folder on the Hard Drive. (This was recommended by a
website.) I decided not to do the reinstall. In the meantime, I experienced
a power shutdown. When I got back online, I discovered that my Outlook
Express had lost my emails and my folders. I have "found" them on the hard
drive, but the .dbx files require something to open them - and that
windows.exe file is apparently something I don't have. How do I get the
Outlook Express folders and emails back to where they were and operating
again? The folders and emails do not appear to be lost - on the other hand,
I can't get them to work they way they should. I would appreciate any help
you can give - I've spent hours trying to figure this out on the internet -
and all I can come up with on google are pitches for "freeware" and
"shareware" that are anything but and don't work. I am using Windows 98SE
and OE 5.5. Thank you.

Dan Crawford
Gibsonia PA

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!