Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:18:51 +1000
Deb wrote:>>

>My husband got a new software game called Call to Duty 2 which required a
>download of DirectX 9.0 from Microsoft. >>

Assuming you have XP, try running the DirectX diagnostic tool.

To do this, click the Windows key + r to bring up the "Run" window, then
type dxdiag. Then hit enter.

This should then bring up the diagnostic tool which will run comprehensive
tests to see if your system is fully functional.  The testing is actually
quite interesting to watch.

No doubt what Mad Moe says is correct, but at least this will show whether
the problem lies in your computer or in the game.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>