Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:29:03 -0500
Joe, One source would be:
http://www.pricewatch.com/
Search for "Mavis Beacon" and you will see several
online sources to purchase the program starting under
$11 shipping included. Ebay prices are similar.
Or buy it from http://www.mavisbeacon.com/
at $19.99 plus shipping. They also offer a deluxe version
for $39.99 plus shipping. Maybe that includes a
typing chair. Just be aware there are different versions.
It appears to be owned by Broderbund now and I couldn't
find a demo version. Maybe somebody else can.