Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:10:03 -0800
I keep discovering new quirks in my new computer setup. OS is XP Pro and
have Office XP installed. When using the Clip Organizer to import
pictures from a scanner or camera, the pictures go into the TEMP folder.
Is there a way to specify the destination folder, or at least have it go
to a folder that is visible in the Clip Organizer collectin list? Using
Clip Organizer to capture scanned images is something new for me to try.
I had been using other software before, but it does not work properly
under XP.

Help in configuring Clip Organizer, or suggestions for using different
software for collecting scanned or digital camera images would be
appreciated. Thank you.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode