Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:48:11 -0400
Bonjour Laurence,

Yes, with Outlook Express NOT running or open, DELETE the Outbox.dbx file located at C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\{YOUR UNIQUE IDENTITY}\Microsoft\Outlook Express .  The folder containing this .dbx file will be hidden so you'll first need to navigate to 'Folder Options' and tick the option 'Show hidden files and folders'.

If the problem you descibe is occuring solely due to the message you created which currently resides in your Outbox, deleting the file should put you back in business. HTH, and please let we list members know how you made out.

With Kind Regards,
Jeffrey Ottie
North America

eom

Original Message -----
From: "laurence de richemont" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 4:32 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Non responding Outlook Express

I am running Outlook Express 6 and Windows XP.
I created an email and attached too many photos so every time I open OE it
become non-responsive.
I tried disconnecting from the internet connexion to see whether by not
being online when booting up OE would not try to send the offending email,
but it froze again and I am currently unable to use the app.
Can anyone suggest a solution?
Thanks in advance,
Laurence

ps: it is a while I haven't received your newsletter, perhaps it is being
stopped as spam, could any responders please include my address above? thank
you

eom

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml