Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 23:22:47 EDT
In a message dated Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:15:46 -0400, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> >I clicked on an ad for a porn site and got its URL into the list that
comes when you click on the little arrow at the right of the URL box.  >How
can I get rid of it?  I do not want my grandchildren to click on it. thanks
for your help.

This is old, but I may have some insight.  I am on AOL, but I believe Prodigy
is a sister company, and besides, they may handle things similarly to AOL.
The AOL browser is actually a relative to Internet Explorer.  And I, too, was
having trouble getting rid of the history.  What I had to do was go into AOL
Settings/Preferences/Internet Property (WWW).  That brings up a screen AOL
Internet Settings which is virtually identical to "Internet Options" in IE.
Whereas the IE Internet Options screen would show history from AOL, it was
sporadic in wiping out history.  However, when I went into AOL Settings, et
al, it successfully wiped out history when I pressed "Clear History" button.

Hope that helps.

William Closure

                       http://freepctech.com/rode