Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:11:51 -0500
------------/ FORWARDED /--------------

From: "William F. Stephenson" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello!
Since you have mentioned a Novell Network, try checking config.sys and
Autoexec.bat for this file. A note: I helped install a bunch of Dell
computers on an NT network (all Win 95 clients) and one out of the 10 came
up with your message regarding NTKern.vxd. We could only surmise that Dell
had stuck a piece of NT in their Win 95 installation...?
Hope this helps!

Will Stephenson

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]