Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
HeadMoron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:23:14 -0400
Yvonne,

Sounds like you have Microsoft Critical Update Notification in your task
scheduler.  Either that or you have some other piece of spyware on your
machine.  Check on the WCUN and how to stop the automatic notification from
dialing up.  You'll find step by step instructions in this article at MS
Knowledge Base.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q195/9/33.ASP

HTH,

Lloyd Hanson
===============
-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of yvonne fox
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 10:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Netscape Popups Error

Thanks for the reminder Richard though I am sorry that you're in the same
boat.
In case someone does respond to the Netscape error popup I would like to ask
one other question. My dial-up connection popup pops up unbidden all the
time.
It doesn't matter if I'm using Word or the maintenance wizard or whatever it
pops up every 4 minutes or so until I go on line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It used to connect itself
automatically to
the internet which was not a happy circumstance since I have to pay by the
minute. My server walked me through some procedure which means that now at
least it waits for me to enter a password.

Thanks again.

Yvonne

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode