Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:59:04 -0700
Robert,

Here is my suggestion:
1. Open up your dial connection, write down that local
access number or numbers. I am sure you probably know
the username and password.
2. Completely uninstall Wal-Mart Connect.
    a. Delete the icon from the desktop
    b. Delete the connection from Dial-up Networking
(called Network Connections in XP)
    c. Delete it from Add or Remove programs in the
Control Panel
    d. Delete it from the Registry (My Computer-Local
Disc (C:)-Program Files) Delete the ENTIRE Wal-Mart
Connect folder.
3. Reboot the PC, just to make sure the changes are
saved.
4. Manually create the connection (Refer back to Step
1)
   Windows98: Double-Click My Computer, double-click
DialUp Networking, Make New connection.
    WindowsME: Double-Click My Computer, Double-Click
Control Panel, Double-Click Dial-Up Networking, Make
New Connection.
    Windows2000: Start-Settings-Network and Dial-Up
Connections, Make New Connections.
    WindowsXP: Start-control Panel-Network and
Internet connections-Network Connections-Create a New
Connection.

My thinking is that when you get rid of the
unnecessary software, you also get rid of the timer.
BTW, Step 4 works regadless of the ISP. All you need
from the ISP, to make a connection is a username and
password and a local access number. Let me know how it
works out.

Amy Ledford