Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 13:22:40 -0700
After posting this I realized that the reason you aren't seeing the
pictures full screen is because you must not have the latest version
of Dropbox installed which comes with graphic, and video support for
public sharing. If you have a Dropbox account then  update it to the
latest version, but if you do not have a Dropbox account use this
link to create a free one, and you will get an extra 500Megs of space
for free for life.

http://db.tt/7YQ709Cb

It is a great free service with no negatives, and you risk nothing by
installing it. I think once you have the latest version of Dropbox
you will be able to enlarge the pictures as easily as I did.

Mark Rode

>I clicked on the link, and then clicked on the thumbnail, and had no
>problem viewing the picture full screen on a 30 inch monitor.This
>means the problem is on your computer. Try a different browser, or
>try saving the picture to your PC, and then use your graphic viewer
>software to see them.
>Mark Rode
I have received a set of 4 snaps of a wedding in drop box but no
matter how much
>I try I am not able to enlarge them to a viewable size.
>
>Venkat

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads