Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:46:00 +0200
From: "Mark Rode" <[log in to unmask]>

> It is a stand alone mid file. Do a search for it in the directory that
your
> email program is located. You can search for *.mid.
>   Look to see if your email program has an attachment and or embedded
> directory. That is where it will be.
>
> Rode
> The NOSPIN Group

Has he seem to use Outlook Express then i dont know here this inline file is
saved.
Difficult to search. To save it save mail has .eml  rename it to .mme and
opent with Winzip.
If you dont have winzip download freeware Decode Shell from
http://www.funduc.com
Attention,. zip version link is broken.

Toomas

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: