Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:30:55 -0700
I believe I MAY have been infected with malware.  I did a really stupid thing.  I
recently started selling some things on ebay, and I've been emailing back and forth
witht them about some problems.  They'd also just sent me an email, saying they were
going to deduct my fees from my credit card.  Then I got an email saying I needed to
update my info.  I, like an idiot, thought it was about my credit card not being up
to date, because I've had the account a few years and only recently started using it
again.  I couldn't remember if I'd given them the new one or not.  So, I took the
link in the email and it was an ebay screen asking for my credit card number.  I
entered it!  It was a scam.  I found out too late from ebay.  I had to change my
ebay password, and cancel my credit card.  I scanned with Spybot, thinking maybe
they also installed malware.  I got an odd report from it.  It said there was one
item it couldn't remove, because another program was using it, but after that, it
also said the scan was successful.  But, when I tried to get online, I got the
message that I had no modem.  So, I did a scan with Avast.  I did the most thorough
scan possible.....moved the meter up to the top.  It took hours, literally.  It gave
me a long list of items in Windows it said it couldn't scan, but it said there were
no viruses.  I rebooted and now everything seems fine, and I can once again get
online.

Do you think I still have a problem?  Is there a better scan I can do to try and
determine what Spybot was seeing?
Carol Hanson

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml