Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:25:45 -0400
Photoshop's automate feature will do this (PS 6.0 and 7.0). I believe PS
Elements will do it also.
See: http://www.pacamera.com/webAutoPS/
for examples.
This feature creates an HTML file with varable timing and formats, and is
even more customizable if you know a little HTML.
***************************
I am trying to find a slide show program that will allow me to take a
directory of pictures (jpg) and put them in a slide show that I can then
burn to a cd to show on a DVD player.
The kicker is that it needs to be able to automatically insert the
filename as text in the picture (bottom corner, for example).  This is
so that a large directory can be viewed, and filenames noted for later
printing or processing.
Any recommendations?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml