Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:19:16 -0400
Manpreet et. al.,

While both of Hugh's suggestions are working alternatives, they really
aren't the simplest or most cost effective solutions to get the job done for
a file this size.

Utilities such as SpanDisk v1.3 available a freeware download @
http://www.coolscreens.com/span_d.html perform the task flawlessly without
the additional expense of a CD-RW drive, CD-RW media or the requirement that
the second target computer have internet access.

IMHO, I wouldn't consider three or maybe four 10 cents apiece re-usuable
floppy disks "a lot" or their cost unreasonable.

Kind regards,
Jeffrey Ottie

    Original Message ---
    From: Hugh Vandervoort
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 4:39 PM
    Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] DOS commands

Winzip will do this, but that's a lot of floppies.  If it's possible, you
should consider a CD-RW or uploading the file to the 'net, then downloading
it to the second computer.

I want to move a 4.5mb file from one computer to another using floppy disk.
Is there a command in DOS that will allow me to split the file onto a number
of floppy disks?  What command would I use to put it back onto the computer?

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html