Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 09:10:28 -0000
Ok you said you closed down all programs but trying clicking on ctrl, alt,
delete, all at the same time and a new window appears and click on end task,
one by one, all the programs that are actually running except explorer and
sys tray. Then try shutting down and see if the problem still exist. If it
does then it could be a hardware problem possibly. If it does solve the
problem then you must start all over again and when your ending task on each
program running you will have to shut down, one by one, to determine which
program is causing the problem and then of course remove that program from
the computer by going to control panel and click on add/ remove programs.
Hope this does it for you! Joseph Rydzy

                       http://freepctech.com/rode