Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:30:44 -0700
Let me rephrase that! I just tried to connect to WorldSpy and ran into
trouble. They released new access software recently, but it does not run
under Win2k (my OS). When I contacted tech support, they told me that the
new software does not run on Win2k (which I already discovered) and the old
software would be getting phased out sometime in the future. The newest
software still does not run on Win2k, so I can't check that.

I do have one concern that has nothing to do with software. The phone number
that I need to use for access gets an "number unavailable" voice message
with suggestion to try again later. This implies that either the circuits
are overloaded (never happened before), or that the whole system is indeed
in trouble.

Anyway, these are my latest findings. Hope they get it worked out since
WorldSpy was a nice free ISP. Luckily, I have alternative access through my
school.

Peter Shkabara, P.E.
Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - Sonora, CA