Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:22:29 +0200
From: "Norman Schuster" <[log in to unmask]>

> I seem to have a problem with Word97.  I put passwords on several files
quite
> some time ago, and cannot remeber them now.  Is tehre any way I can find
out
> what the passwords are, or is there any software I can get that will help
me
> find out what they are?

Depends from password and encryption. If you used short password or some
common
word there is many shareware password recovery tools. If password is long I
know one
_decryption_ program GuaWord or something similar. If you used long pasword
and strong
encryption I know decryption service - expensive aprox 700EUR (600USD) for
decryption
in 10-20 days.

Toomas