Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
sam spatafora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:36:54 -0400
  I just installed Norton Anti Virus 2005 and I could not uninlstll Norton Virus 2003I called Symantec corporate office and was given a number for tech support  (in India)they are open 24/7 give them a call may they can help.                 800 - 441  7234--- On Mon 07/11, Venkat Viswanathan &lt; [log in to unmask] &gt; wrote:From: Venkat Viswanathan [mailto: [log in to unmask]]To: [log in to unmask]: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:34:28 -0500Subject: [PCSOFT] Removing Norton--------Original msg------" I have had Norton as my virus checker and security program for the lastyear. It is now time to renew and I'm thinking of using AVG instead. Iwant to be able to rid myself of all traces on Norton or as close as I can.I think I have read that simply using Norton's Uninstall doesn't get it all.Can someone advise me as to the best way to do this? I'm using a laptopwith XP Home. Thank youBecky Buehrer "In addition to sven's post of 8th july at 8:06:08pm on the subject I would
suggest you kindly peruse the pc soft archives for march 2005 with subject"symantic in registry" (pl note case sensitive). there are a number of usefull posts and i think symantec have a removal tool called "nav" if my memory serves right.with the help of this i have been able to remove all traces of norton from my system except for some "shared files" about which i am stil thinking what to do!HTH and good luck---Venkat ViswanathanPCSOFT maintains many useful files for downloadvisit our download web page at:http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml