Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:26:39 -0400
I do NOT use Comodo Firewall, but it seems any good Firewall
will tell you the Domains that are connecting/connected to.
See if yours does, and you might find out one (or a few) or your
programs are "calling home" to see it there are any updates...
(This is a VERY old "problem" I have seen for years...)

CC: kschrieber
                                                 Rick Glazier

From: "KATHY SCHRIEBER"
I have dial up internet (I know!)  that has changed itself.  On the dial up dialog box the check box for dial automatically has
checked itself.  Upon opening the browser, the box comes up and very quickly begins to dial-I don't have time to uncheck the box.
If I open settings there is no place I can find to disable that box to dial auto.  As if that isn't bad enough, it dials up by
itself in the middle of the night and is online for awhile, I cant tell it is doing anything but the disc drive does make noise
sometimes.  Does this  sound like something malicious or a spyware threat?  I am using comodo fire wall, and CA antivirus and
spyware.  they are up to date and  don't find anything when I run a scan. Computer is an HP about 2 years old and isn't giving me
any problems.  Any ideas how to fix this so it won't dial itself all day?  Do I need to change antivirus/spyware?  This one is good
until Feb. The dialog box pops up from time to time when I am not online and doing other things on the computer so it is annoying
when it takes off and logs on.  thanks in advance.  Kathy

                       http://freepctech.com/rode