Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:37:41 -0500
I am have been using GoBack v2.22 on a Windows 98SE platform with
perfect results.

I just installed a new 80G HD and partioned it to where I am running a
dual boot with Windows 98SE and 2000.

I have not as yet reactivated GoBack v2.22 and would appreciate any advice
and comments on what to do next.

My thought is to upgrade to GoBack Deluxe 3.0 and install it seperately on
both systems using a common directory. Is this the right way to go...have
no hesitations on Windows 98SE but have no experience on how GoBack works
with Windows 2000.

Thanks for your comments, advice and justified critic's

Hal Jackson

For reference, Windows 98SE is on a Fat32 partition; C:\ and Windows 2000
is on a NFTS partition F:\ ; the common directory would be on C:\

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, L Stewart wrote:

> I couldn't be happier with GoBack Deluxe V3.0. For over 15 years now I've
> been eager to try numerous utilities and this one without a doubt is the
> best, most useful, reliable and un-intrusive package I've ever tested,
> invested in and installed permanently. To me, it is absolutely astounding
> and almost magical in how it keeps track of everything. What's more, I've
> not seen any slowdown in my computer since installation.
>
> Larry Stewart

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml