Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:35:34 -0800
Hi Jim,
Since I also was interested in how Windows 2000 handles this I did some
research. I just happened across the following,
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows2000/library/howitworks/management/gptshoot.
asp
There is a Word document that you can download and it does have some rather
extensive information on how Win2K handles software installs.
Hope this is of some help.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

I have heard that with NT 4.0/2000, there is a way to prevent users from
installing software on their systems.  I have recently implemented a new
policy at my company that no un-authorized (tested) software is to be
installed, and even when software is to be installed, it is to be installed
by IT department people only.  I believe this feature is part of local
security policy/user rights assignment, but I can't figure out how to
implement.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Jim

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml