Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 10:52:25 -0400
On 21 May 2003, at 9:42, Bobby Wright wrote: about Re: [PCSOFT] Uninstalling Norton

Bob

> Hey Chilangisha,
> Some software keeps its files hidden from the Add/Remove program because
> its old or it just hides. You can go a head and delete the folder and
> shortcuts and be done with it!

I would not advise doing it this way with any Norton programs, they
spread stuff all through the registry. I would not delete ANY program, if
the un-install is not there, re-install the program and use the un-install
that way. You may be deleting dll's and things that are used by other
programs, that the registry will be looking for and you will get all kinds of
errors and programs that will not run anymore. In other words, don't
delete, un-install.

Don

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml