Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:27:35 -0700
> I increased number backups to 15, Win98, did "Save" and rebooted. Arrows
> still showed only five backups.
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis

1) Perhaps you haven't restarted more than 5 times since changing scanreg.ini?
2) The window shows only 4 cabs, but your arrow keys will scroll between all backups - mine shows
21 backups, but only 4 at a time.
3) Copy this:  rb***.cab  and enter in search window (in Windows, not DOS) - this will show all the
backups you have to date in your WINDOWS \ SYSBCKUP folder. If there are more then 5, then you
should see them all when you run scanreg /restore (4 at a time). If there are less than 5, that's
all you will see.

If you rarely power down your PC, it may only be showing the backups from the times you did
shutdown. Also, I don't think it saves more than one copy per day, regardless of how many reboots
or shutdown/restarts you do. Check the dates of the ones you do see - do they seem scattered or
consecutive? If consecutive (the last few days) then you probably haven't acquired more then 5 yet.
Mine shows consecutive dates right back to March 3rd - which it should because that's when I
changed scanreg.ini

This does work, but if you still can't see them, then I don't know what else to suggest.

Al Thompson