Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:26:56 -0400
This afternoon and evening I have been driven to distraction by my inability to open and work with my Word 2000 program. I get messages that tell me there is not enough memory to use "Microsoft Word 9." I didn't know I had Word 9. Sometimes the message is that "resources are dangerously low" - but I have more than enough free space in the hard drive (It's 40 Gigs). On other occasions I get a "Kernel 32" error message(?). I have no idea what that refers to - the Word program worked well this morning. I used GoBack to revert the drive - it didn't work at all.

I recently installed Open Office 1.01 - could this have screwed everything up? Is it possible I have two Word programs on my disk - if I do I can't find them in Windows Explorer Program File? Is my computer readying itself for a major crash?

Little more than a month ago, my ISP had me install an "accelerator" - about the only thing it has consistently done is slow the start up of the computer and make working with certain programs the equivalent of walking through molasses.

As a pastor, I need this computer a lot - especially this week. If you have any suggestions for a cure, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Dan Crawford
Gibsonia PA

                     visit our download web page at: