Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick & Kay McCune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:03:29 -0600
>I believe that is Win 95 OSR 2.1.  That's what came with my new machine and
>the CD is labeled in exactly the same way,"Windows 95 with USB support".
>Installed it shows "Microsoft Windows 95, 4.00.950 B.  It works great by
the
>way. I had to update DUN and install DirectX 5 and that was all so far.

My Windows 95 version also says 4.00.950 B, but it does not say "Windows 95
with USB support" on the disk. Bought my disk from a vender at a show last
year. What is the difference between Win 95 OSR 2.0 and 2.1????

Rick & Kay McCune
No Matter Where You Go......
There You Are!

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]