Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Face <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:37:08 +0000
One of my PCs, running Windows 98, has stopped playing the desktop theme
sounds. This happened after Quicktime was installed (by someone else). The
wav files play fine with Quicktime and Windows Media Player. Within the
desktop themes in Control Panel, I get an error that states that the file
is corrupted or compressed in an unknown format. Any ideas where to start?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml