Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 18:49:04 -0400
I would NOT install SP3.  Not only does it still have a lot of compatibility problems, but it really does nothing for YOU - its mostly M$ trying to load a bunch of VISTA's spyware/controlware (like NAP) into your XP.  I would also avoid ANYthing to do with Windows "Live" - DRM on steroids for ALL your software.

 Avast is excellent.

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Russ Cox
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 5:40 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] AVAST Anti-virus Program and Windows XP update

I have been using Avast for quite awhile. Once installed, it does a good job
of preventing viruses.  It automatically updates the virus database
frequently, almost every day.  And it updates the Avast program
automatically. I have found it to be reliable and quite effective.
I do run a scan once in awhile to catch anything that might have slippd
through, but almost never find anything when I run a scan.  So it must be
doing an effective job in real time.